[Mkguild] On the adventure travel

Indagare . brenner.mike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 03:55:31 UTC 2017

I'm trying to figure out the logistics - how much should be based on actual
science and how much folks here would be willing to have 'fudged' to allow
the story to happen. One thing I particularly wanted was for it to fly
without magic - so if it happens to cross over a magically dead area it
won't immediately crash (though there could be other issues). I was looking
up airships and came across a couple interesting ones:

https://bgoodscience.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/year-2000-05.jpg?w=540
https://us.123rf.com/450wm/shamain/shamain1701/shamain170100012/71106243-fantasy-steampunk-airship.jpg?ver=6
https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/12/28/13/31/hot-air-balloon-1111356_960_720.png

Would everyone be okay with something like one of these existing?

Also, I was planning to do some work on Fan Shoar and Irombi - is there a
particular protocol for introducing new areas?

-Indy