[Mkguild] Nunly's Lutins - part 11

Radioactive Toast quebvar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 03:48:01 UTC 2009

Oh.  Wow.

That story gave me an irrepresible fit of the giggles.  The protagonists who just sort of blindly bumble from one adventure to another always bring warm fuzzy squeals.  Seriously, I loved this.

There were parts where it seemed there could have been more exposition or interaction between the characters, and instead the plot just seems to dutifully head from point A to B, so it feels like there were some missed opporitunities for some characterization that I would have been exited to see.  But even as it was I loved this story and you absolutely HAVE to expound upon this.  Expound!  I commandeth thee! :)

!DSPAM:4b206fea327491804284693!